Meladerm Cream is considered to be one of the most effective and reliable creams for skin which gets heavily damaged due to excessive sun exposure, pigmentation and lack of care. The reason it is known to be reliable is because it is made of all natural ingredients and not bleaching chemicals which is extremely harmful to the skin in the long run. It is also very effective because it not only lightens the skin tone but also lightens the unwanted spots like freckles and acne scars. One problem faced by lot of people is damage of skin due to sun exposure which also leads to skin discoloration and tan. Meladerm cream helps in eradicating such issues. Birth marks and old scars are common problems which people often complain about. This cream effectively removes scars and marks. This cream is not just for women but for men as well.
A question may arise as to why meladerm is so unique and different from other skin lightening products. This cream has been created and formulated with extensive research. It took around four years to develop this product. It is made with advanced skin lightening technology and latest natural ingredients. Meladerm ingredients are carefully chosen by the manufacturers for best results.
Meladerm skin cream consists of all natural ingredients which includes mulberry, lemon juice extracts, alpha arbutin, kojic acid, embolic powder, licorice, lactic acid and niacinamide. These meladerm ingredients help in boosting skin lightening abilities. This cream is free from any kind of harmful chemicals like mercury, hydroquinone and steroids, which harms the skin in the long run and has adverse effects on the skin.
The meladerm ingredients are explained in details below:
1. Alpha Arbutin- It has water soluble and pure biosynthetic property which helps in stopping melanin development by inhibiting tyrosinase enzyme activity.
2. Niacinamide- It is vitamin B3 which acts to prevent melanosomes by transferring them into keratinocytes which also helps in stopping skin pigmentation. It also reduces acne scars.
3. Mulberry and Lemon Extracts- These ingredients are infused in the cream to help in maximizing skin lightening. It is used in small quantities.
4. Bearberry Extract- It is also known as Beta Arbutin. It works similar to Alpha Arbutin. It is just that Alpha Arbutin is more expensive.
5. Licorice Extract- This extract has got anti-inflammatory properties which are essential for skin lightening cream as it stabilizes the product. It also prevents tyrosinase activation.
6. Kojic Acid- It is another essential ingredient used in the cream. It is used as an alternative to hydroquinone. Hydroquinone is a bleaching chemical which is extremely harmful to the skin and is present in almost all skin lightening products. Kojic acid is used to reduce melanin production and also prevents age spots and treats them. It is used for Asian diets and the acid is made by fermenting malting rice. It is known to reduce pigmentation.
7. Lactic acid- Lactic acid along with glycol acid is known as AHA ingredients used in the meladerm cream. They help in promoting the absorption of all other ingredients.
Meladerm ingredients were developed in such a way so that the cream offers nothing but the best. Though there are several skin lightening products in the market but meladerm cream promises to be effective and reliable.